As we are redoing the kids rooms, we're also clearing out the garage, closets, etc. and I'm needing to make more room in my studio. But it's filled with fabric, random art prints, left over stationery, extra embroidery patterns...you name it.
I've run out of shelf space, and I need to make more room!
So, what I've done, is filled 30 Priority Mail boxes with:
- USA & INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS:
- 10 fat quarters of both my OUT TO SEA and/or CHILDREN AT PLAY fabric collections
- 8 1/4 yard cuts of OUT TO SEA and/or CHILDREN AT PLAY fabric collections
- over 40 pieces of stationery
- 4+ Embroidery Patterns
- Random Scrapbook papers in the CHILDREN AT PLAY design
- A coupon for 10% off your next purchase
- A nice note from me:)
USA RESIDENTS ONLY:
- 1-2 random art prints, most likely out-of-print or signed and dated from a while back
- 2+ catalogs of my fabric collections
- random fabric scraps
This totals to over $100-150 worth in products!
But I've priced them at $60 each (shipping is included) and will invoice all international orders for the difference.
Note that Australia/Pacific buyers will have the chance to order later in the day.
I can't promise what you will get EXACTLY (thus the reduction in cost) but I can promise that they are all going to be wonderful. Most of it is products I currently have in my shop, but there will be some things that are no longer available, out of print, or discontinued. Maybe even some hand printed scraps.
If you have something in particular that you would LIKE to see, feel free to mention it in the customer text box at checkout, but no promises!
And if these sell out, I think I'll try and do another clearing out at the top of the year.
(PS: these will ship out on FRIDAY DEC. 7th, and will be shipped priority mail, so all USA residents will get them by DEC. 13th at the latest. All INTERNATIONAL shipping will be based on how long it takes through customs, and will be shipped first class on Dec. 7th)
(And PS: The ONE KINGS LANE has one more day left!)