So around these parts, things are getting busy. Quilt Market is coming up, and I've got some projects I'm working on, and I'm looking for an intern!
Interested? Know anyone who would like to know the ins and outs of running a creative studio?
I'm currently looking for 1-2 helpers from now until the end of May who can:
1) Handle a paint brush, glue gun and love craft projects
2) Basic sewing/handle fabric
3) Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator would be preferable
4) Has their own car and be willing to run errands
5) Be willing to drive to Provo, Utah 3+ days a week
6) Likes to eat homemade bread
I'm looking for someone who can be available through the end of May, but it could possibly be extended based on need.
Please email me directly at sarah (at) sarahjanestudios (dot) com
Thanks so much! xoxo