So, I never really did talk about Quilt Market last week!
I don't have a line coming out this fall, But I will this spring....and it was so great to go to market (booth free!) and visit, get inspired, and meet new people.
I have just loved the friendships I've made in the fabric industry. I can honestly say that it is so friendly, and warm and wonderful. I would assume that other tradeshows would have a more edgy feel of competition. But at Quilt Market? It's like everyone supports eachother. It's really amazing.
1) Amy Butler's wonderful as always pillows.
2) Moda Chair
3) Sandi Henderson recovered vintage umbrella
4) Michael Miller Vintage car
6) Janean Morrison's Amazingly creative booth
7) David Butler's masculin Parson Gray
8) Crazy Old Ladies awesome boy fabric
So much inspiration! I spent a whole lot of time visiting as well as taking advantage of the kid-free time to work on my next fabric line! Ohhhh...this might be my favorite yet. Ha! There is only one other, so it's not hard choose:)