Valentine's Day. Today I am grateful for.........
1. An amazing husband who is my best friend in everything. He never ceases to amaze me with his strength, his humor, his creativity and love for me (I can be kinda quirky and crazy at times....and he still is head over heels....amazing). And he makes really great food.
2. My babies who aren't so baby any more. I can wake up feeling overwhelmed by the day ahead...but as soon as they start doing an irish jig in the kitchen while listening to Elizabeth Mitchell over breakfast (like this morning), my heart melts and I can't help but be the happiest girl.
3. My home. After 3 1/2 years of searching for the "right" place, we found it. It may not have any furniture yet, but it's a roof over our heads and a yard full of magic.
4. My faith. I'd be half the person I am with out it.
5. Good parents. They are my best friends. Living far away is hard, but thank goodness for unlimited phone time!
6. My talents. I know that sounds weird, but I count it as a blessing that I do what I do. Really. Maybe it's that I'm never bored. Or that when I'm overwhelmed I can open my sketchbook and find therapy. Or maybe it's that I feel blessed that I can add beauty to this already beautiful world. What ever it is, I am grateful.
My heart is so full! Happy Valentines Day!
And don't forget to enter into the valentines day giveaway below! It ends tonight (Monday night) so come on over!