This is a special week here in the studio. Coupla things going on:
First, my stationary and prints were featured on our local news station. If you are visiting from KSL, Hello! Nice to have you visit!
It's a great segment on the lost art of letter writing, and Sarah Jane Studios was featured as a great place to get stationery that makes you want to write to your loved ones more! Thanks so much Studio 5!Also featured were the lovely Sycamore Street Press, (who, coincidentally, is run by the wonderful Eva who was a freshman dorm mate of mine!) and another favorite of mine: Isabella's umbrella. She is a fantastic illustrator and you can see more of her work here.
You can watch the segment below...my stuff is about 1/2 way through, but it's a great feature so watch all!
And, also on the calendar this week:
A birthday. My birthday. I know...another year older. But frankly, I am excited. I really love birthdays...especially the breakfast in bed, favorite meal, and hand made cards it brings.
I even made myself a card. I am just in love with mermaids lately! I really can't stop. This card is already in the shop here. Do you like it as a print too? Let me know...
SO: in honor of news worthy events,
We are having a SALE!
This week only, it's another buy 2 get one FREE!!!
What you need to do:
- Go and visit the ETSY shop here.
- Order 2 items and place them in your ETSY cart
- MENTION the 3rd item you would like for free in the "Message to seller" box.
- Make sure that the 3rd free item is less than or equal to the least expensive item in your cart.
- Place your order, and we'll ship it to you with a sweet note saying "thanks, we love you, you're great..." You get the idea.
- SALE ends Friday July 16th.
OK! That's a wrap up. I'm off to go finish the book. I am scheduled to finish this week! Wish me luck! It then goes to print and will be out next year. I simply can't wait to show you more!