Hope you are all having a lovely start to your Friday!
Here's some good things for you this weekend:
1. Interested in learning how to start writing that book you've been dreaming about? Lara Casey has a post on her process here.
2. WHY I STOPPED HUSTLING: This article showed up in my inbox this week, and I couldn't love it more.
3. This Mother Interview on Anna Purna Living. Julie Moret is new to me, but she has such a lovely message.
4. I'm not a homeschooler, but I love tapping into homeschool ideas for home and family learning time. I just found WILD + FREE Company, and I'm in LOVE with their monthly catalogs and podcast. Such lovely, simple place to reference
5. I'm loving my new Write the Word Journal, and while they sold out like in a few days, you can preorder them now!
6. Loving this Simplicity Parenting book. So much wisdom and validation for focussing on what matters most.
7. PUJ CUPS are my favorite, and now you can order the PHILLup Cup 2.0 that are even better! 12 more days to pre-order! Game changer.
8. I'm going to make this over the weekend, and while I've not tried it yet, all her recipes are amazing.
9. If you are in Utah, go to the Provo City Library Children's Book Festival and visit with the amazing Dan Santat!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!