I'm just getting back from debuting my latest fabric line at Quilt Market, but before I sit down and share about all that (it was a blast!) I wanted to share with you another darling gift guide for the Little engineer. Ian, my oldest son, has been attracted to building and drafting and anything mechanical since before he could talk. That was my inspiration behind this print...their imaginations just go wild! I love it. Here's a list of where to find all these amazing products!
1. Sarah Jane: Mechanically Minded
2. Rakuten Global Market: #61 Kids Overall and Roundhouse Hickory Stripes
3. MomaStore: Robot Nightlight
4. Smallable: Large Striped Airplane with Wheels
5. RH Baby & Child: Vintage Race Car Mobile
6. MomaStore: Blockitecture
7. Etsy: Baby Boy Train Engineer Cap
8. Train Party: 4-Tone Wooden Train Whistle
9. Rodale's: Toy Tool Belt
And even more exciting, is I have a girl version of this print as well! I've had SO many requests over the years to make this with a girl, and here we are!
So here we are....a new print in the shop and I hope your mechanically minded girls will appreciate.
I'd love to know if there are any prints in the shop you'd like to see with another gender, etc. I can't promise to change all of them, but I'm hoping to have more of that soon. Enjoy!